New Projects Derail Blogging

ClassicallyCatholic@blogspot has been on the back burner for quite a while, as new projects have piqued my interest. A season for everything I suppose. Currently I am enjoying time spent in the garden while listening to the Edel Talks on Conversion Diary.  Extra-specially the third audio clip on mortification given by HALEY STEWART entitled "My Children Are Killing Me." Highly recommended, if you have half an hour or so and need an attitude adjustment.  She's a kick.  I've also been painting, reading, over-seeing a Classically Catholic Homeschool Co-op, baking, volunteering with the Good Samaritan Ministry in our parish, and of course, teaching the last 3 kids at home. But blogging-- not so much. Hope to get back to it, at least on occasion.

For now I will leave you with some recommended reading:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waldorf What?

Loving those Lap Books

Eutrapalia - A Virtue For All Seasons (Extra-Specially SUMMERTIME)