Re-Centering

Wrapping up the school year, moving college kids out of the dorm, standardized testing, attending baseball/softball games, travelling to hockey tournaments..... Yes, I'd say our schedule is a little out of balance.

Too much of this.....






And, *ugh!* 
This....

And eating like this......

And not enough of this.....


Or this.....

Or especially this.... 

And we all started feeling like this....
So, I made the executive decision to call my nine year old son to the sidelines, after two hours of baseball practice, and told him to gather his gear. We were going home. The coach and other parents were bewildered to say the least. 
"Where are you going when practice isn't over yet?"
HOME, to have dinner with my family and to resume our regularly scheduled life.
"Do you mean there is life outside of baseball?"
There is at my house. My husband and my dinner are waiting. See you at the game. Maybe.
Or Maybe Not.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waldorf What?

Loving those Lap Books

Eutrapalia - A Virtue For All Seasons (Extra-Specially SUMMERTIME)